Saturday 6 July 2013

Oracle Apps Interview Questions

What is context flexfield?
How to move report from one instance to another?
How to move data definition from one instance to another?
How to get last created record from a table?
How to get employee info group by and order by designation?
How to move in file path in SQL*Loader from one instance to another?
How to get line number in XML publisher output?
What are the major diff in 11i and R12? In AP invoice
What is SLA concept?
What is TCA concept?
How to migrate data from 9i database tables to 11g database tables?
How to use XML publisher with out RDF?
What is MOAC concept in R12?
What is Diff between AP invoice and AR invoice?


Ur's
AmarAlam

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello There,


Your writing shines! There is no room for gibberish here clearly you have explained about Amar Alam Oracle Apps Technical World. Keep writing!

My name is Donal and I'm new to the site so just wanted to introduce myself and say hi and post my first question so let me know if I am making any stupid mistakes as I may be a bit green on how this works!

Basically I have data stored in a 2 fields as follows:

See attached excel spread sheet for how data currently looks and how it should look after the query

Follow my new blog if you interested in just tag along me in any social media platforms!


Best Regards,
William

Post a Comment